Thursday, February 13, 2014

Presenting Lust or Love by H. Barlow




Lust or Love is for 18’s and over only due to some swearing and sexual content. It isn’t your typical ‘happily ever after’ story; no rock stars, cowboys or rich guys sweeping you off your feet... This is an everyman romance.






What do you do when the one who completely wrong for you keeps coming back into your life? Single mother Heather is turning thirty and can’t help but evaluate her life. 

The book is set in a small town in Yorkshire, England in 2011. You will look back into Heathers past and follow her into the present.
 
For six years Heather has been torn between her feelings for the destructive Kian and the harsh truth that they probably won’t ever be together. For more than six years life has taken them in different directions; however Heather can never seem to get Kian out of her mind, and at the most unexpected points in her life Kian has a habit of reappearing. If it isn’t really love than is the lust worth the pain? Or can Heather let Kian go for good?




A little about Hayley Barlow

I would like to my introduce myself to you all , I am a thirty two year old mum to an  nine year old wonderful daughter. I am new to the writing scene, and as well as being a mum I run my own small business in massage and holistic therapy’s which I started in April 2013. I have not been writing since high school were English was my favourite lesson and I loved writing reports and short stories but i lost touch with it after leaving school and working many bar jobs. I still stayed a massive book worm and love anything from horror, drama and romance to young adult novels. 
2013 I found myself   doing a lot of things I love to do and have been inspired by many indie authors. I decided to enter a writing completion at the back end of 2012  which I did not get very far in the competition but by just entering it was the push I needed to carry on writing my first novel lust or love.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Haley. Your cover is great. And the books sound very good. Congratulations.
    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou penny for having me on your blog,looks awesome :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete