Fairytales don't end with True Love's Kiss, they begin with one...
Diya Mathur (aka Beauty), celebrated supermodel and Party Princess of India, is adored by everyone. She works hard, plays hard, and has the biggest shoe fetish on the planet. But after she purchases one baby bootie, Diya's reputation is in ruins. There's only one place to escape the rumours - Texas, under the protection of her lifelong friend, and secret love, Krish Menon (aka the Beast).
Financial whizz-kid, CFO and entrepreneur, Krish is a brooding workaholic with a charisma that still brings Beauty Mathur to her knees. He has no idea, of course! They've shared a bond since childhood - a special friendship that thrives on sparring, teasing and goading - but with Diya back in his life and under his roof, Krish's latent desire for her explodes. And when he finally admits to the secret that has never allowed him to commit to any woman - especially Diya - everything changes. Krish might finally realise how much he wants his Beauty. But he won't get her until Diya has tamed her Beast.
Book links for Bootie and the Beast:
Mills and Boon:
Book links for It’s Your Move, Wordfreak:
Falguni Kothari is a non-traditional homemaker who accidently tripped on a misplaced soccer ball and fell down the writer’s rabbit hole. Having no more experience with the whole writing/publishing shebang than being a voracious reader and movie buff, it more than surprised her that she could, in fact, write a full-length novel.
Now, several manuscripts down, when she is not trying to find a way out of her many domestic duties or cajoling her Latin dance coach to compose a rumba on Bollywood music, she is found embroiled in some or other scandal—sorry, creating stories—on her ever-faithful laptop.
She’s authored Bootie and the Beast, It’s Your Move, Wordfreak! and Scrabbulous Impressions, a short story. She rumbas across a whole smorgasbord of Social Media daily and loves to connect with most living things.
Twitter: @F2tweet https://twitter.com/F2tweet
FB Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/falgunikothari.author
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+FalguniKothari
- She’s a semi-professional Kathak and Ballroom dancer.
- She’s been known to pluck pigeons in mid-flight with her bare hands and pet them.
- She abhors flying and prays that some or other astrophysicist invent a “Teleporter” ala Star Trek soon.
- She cooks up several excuses a day to not cook every day. No one has yet starved in her household.
- She believes cyber-stalking celebs is her birthright.
- She suffers from neatness OCD.
- She keeps herself intentionally clueless about politics.
- Between 1995 and 2000, she’s watched Disney’s Mulan, Hercules and Sleeping Beauty more than 50 times each.
- She’s hopeful about an afterlife but skeptical about organized religion.