Wednesday, April 20, 2016

A NEWBIE AND A FREEBIE



A NEWBIE and a FREEBIE

Hi everybody! I am very excited to shout to the Heavens that Jesse’s Heartbreak, Book Three of The Jesse Series has been released!  Take a look at http://www.amazon.com/Jesses-Heartbreak-Book-Three-Jesse-ebook/dp/B01E9IYWLQ.



To help celebrate Jesse’s Find will be free on Amazon for a limited time!  Grab your copy at http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00NAGZD4E




Jesse’s Heartbreak

Jesse and Ginny Mason’s world is shattered when Amanda Hill comes to Abilene, Kansas to try and take three-year old Sarah away from them.  Little Sarah’s father died before she was born and his family wants the girl to come to Pennsylvania and live with them, and they have the all the money and expertise they need to make that happen!  

The Hill’s can offer the little girl prominence and station in life, while all Jesse and Ginny have to give is their complete devotion.  Which will the Judge choose – money or love?
Jesse’s Heartbreak is a sweet Christian romance that will make you smile and shed a few tears!

Excerpt
“Mrs. Mason.”  Ginny turned to see Amanda Hill standing next to the wagon.  Ginny shot back around, face forward and back ramrod straight!  “Please hear me out for just a few minutes.”  Ginny still didn’t turn her way.  “If Judge Horn grants me custody,” Ginny sucked in her breath, “or even partial custody, do you want Sarah having to leave with a woman she doesn’t even know?  I’m a stranger to her.  She never knew her father, so even though I’m an aunt, that will mean nothing to her.  Only that a strange woman is taking her away.  If I come out for a few days we can at least get to know each other.  If he decides in your favor, I have at least gotten to know my niece for a few days.”
Ginny put her hands in her face and her shoulders shook with sobs. 

Jesse rounded the wagon, furious.  Amanda gasped and took a step back.  “You listen to me.  I don’t…”

“Jesse,” Ginny said, stopping him.  “She’s right in what she is saying. I can’t have Sarah being taken by some strange lady she has never met.  That would destroy me.”  Ginny wiped her eyes.  “We have a new bunkhouse and the men won’t be moving in for a month or so.  You can sleep there.”

Ginny watched as Jesse’s whole demeanor deflated.  He got back up on the wagon seat.  Ginny gave the woman one last look.  “You can come out in a few days.”

Jesse put his arm around Ginny as they started down the road.  Neither heard the whispered “I’m sorry” or saw the sympathy in her eyes.



A Bit About Me….

I write for all ages, from the early reader to adults.  My books range from pictures books for the little ones, to fantasy, time-travel adventures for ages 9 to 13. I also write adult stories, including a family drama and contemporary, paranormal and historical westerns romances, under P. A. Estelle.
I was a school secretary for 21 years.  My husband and I moved to our retirement home in Kingman, AZ, on very rural 54 acres, living on solar and wind only. 
More about my books can be found in the following links:

No comments:

Post a Comment