Saturday, December 14, 2013

Merry Christmas from Penny



We have been retired and living at Estelleville for some time now.   
This will be our fifth Christmas up here.   
Time flies when you’re having fun.  
 I have been reflecting on what we had then and 
what we have gained in these five years     
  
 
Let's see............

Then

Now




Then (electricity)


 Now - wood  (no electricity)




Then - Fifi  (Pedigree)

Now - Blacky




Then - a whole lotta "yes"


And Now............(just kidding honey, I love you)


Reflection may not be the way to go at Christmas time.  Depression could set in!

This is Jim and I wishing all of you a very

  Merry Christmas
and a 
Wonderful New Year!



8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to Penny and Jim, and a Happy New Year.

    Michael Thal
    Southern Californa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your photos, Penny - have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great idea, Penny. I might 'borrow' it for my own blog next week. Happy christmas to you and Jim. Anne Stenhouse

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I enjoyed the then and now photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everybody for stopping by. Have a fabulous Christmas and New Year. BE SAFE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. merry xmas penny xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great pictures. Everyone here to love your post. I hope you will share more updates. Now it's time to avail Locksmith Leeds for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed by the way the article is written. Please keep me updated in this article. Share some more ideas in this article. Now its time to avail chauffeur service houston for more information.

    ReplyDelete