Thursday, May 31, 2012

Summer Teen Reading Party comes to a close

Well, it has been an unbelievable month, meeting so many wonderful authors and readers, alike!  I had a lot of people who visited my blog and left comments and this morning, I drew the winner of my "Get Ready For Summer" basket.  I am leaving for a few weeks tomorrow, so I had to draw the winner this morning so I could get the address, etc.  The winner is bn100!  I wish I had a name, but this is all I have. 

     Thanks to everybody for stopping by!


4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to BN100. Way to go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats BN100!!! This has been a fun month for YA books!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to BN100! This has been so fun this month and tons of great reads!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey ya'll thanks for stopping by. The Teen Reading Party really was something! Can't wait for the next one!

    ReplyDelete